I have been sick well over two months now, off and on. I’ve laid low and removed myself from both public view and even online, like Tumblr and Facebook. In a turn of events, my day went from sleepy and sick, to eyes full of tears, to productive and feeling decent.
- My husband and I enjoyed a quiet four day weekend. He had to work today, only, and now he’s off for a week until the 9th of May.
- Jets will be visiting the base on the 2nd, and his schedule, again, will be switched to nights. Luckily due to his leave, he will only be working for a week.
- On the major downside, he will be leaving with the Jets back to Lomoore, CA on the 16th until June 1st. This will be only temporarily, and only for two weeks, but it will be the first time since I moved here in December that we’ll be apart.
Besides my flailing self and my increasing anxiety and stress, I’m beyond hopeless. I took the news with stride, but fell into darkness shortly after. Simple things like going to buying groceries, or driving alone, to even taking out the trash leaves me scarred. I was hoping we’d have more time to prepare and work things out, but we now have three weeks to deal with this. And don’t even get me started on how I’m going to eat due to my lack of culinary skills.
- My husband cuddled with me during and after my crying fits and went out and brought me home a mocha. We then proceeded to clean the house together. I also managed to muster the energy to mow the lawn and work on my tan, too.
- And surprisingly, we did 15 minutes of P90X to just get into the swing of things and had a nice shower together. It felt very refreshing forcing myself to do something other than sleep or feel worthless. Now if only I could do it daily. Here’s to future efforts.
- Now to enjoy some Yakisoba and watch my Hubby play some Prototype. I might even get some weight lifting in while I watch.